- General enquires email: Gavin Belsham email@example.com
- Tykes enquires email: Sue Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Juniors enquires email: Sue Jackson email@example.com
- Senior enquires email: Greg Blackman firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Cambridge Korfball Association (CKA) England Korfball
Impington sports Centre
Cambridge Regional College
- Chair: Chris Jones The chairperson is responsible for facilitating the development of korfball through effective club leadership, working in partnership with club coaches to maximise mass participation and deliver a high quality winning performance both on and off the pitch.
- Membership Secretary: Greg Blackman The membership secretaries are responsible for overseeing membership activities, supporting new members etc.
- Treasurer: Simon McGregor The treasurer is responsible for facilitating the sound administration of the club finances ensuring that the club remains within the budget allocation.
- Fixtures Secretary: Chris Jones The fixtures secretary is responsible for ensuring the facilities to support training and matches are available.
- Publicity Officer: Stuart Hatfield The publicity officer is responsible for raising the profile of the club and of korfball within the area.
- Senior Development Officer: Greg Blackman The senior development officer is responsible for the drafting of, implementation of and evaluation of the club’s development plan, raising the profile of the club and of korfball within the area.
- Child Protection Officer: Pam O’Grady The child protection officer is responsible for supporting and raising awareness of the protection of children, for ensuring compliance with the club’s Child Protection Policy, and for acting upon any concerns reported.
- Junior Coordinator: Sue Jackson The junior co-ordinator is responsible for the smooth running of the junior section of the club. This involves actually arranging the session, managing the juniors, the parents and volunteers and ensuring that all child protection procedures and paperwork are complied with.
- Tournament Officer: Steph How The tournament officer is responsible for the planning and organising the club’s representation at local and national tournament competitions.
- Social Secretary: Liz Kelly The social secretary is responsible for organising social events for club members, as well as meeting the annual fundraising target with fundraising activities.
- Refereeing Officer: Andy Rutter The refereeing officer is responsible the training and mentoring of referees within the club and for allocating club refereeing commitments.